Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accepting the same.
- All confirmed registrations are NON Transferable.
- A non refundable amount as REGISTRATION FEES will have to be paid by all the buyers who are selected to attend the Bengal Travel Mart, 2020.
Fully Hosted: INR 8,000.00 (Non-refundable)
Partially Hosted: INR 6,000.00 (Non-refundable)
- All accommodation will be arranged on double sharing basis by the Organizers of BTM (Bengal Travel Mart)
- Only one person from the same company will be allowed to participate.
- The term Buyer will mean industry professionals who are involved in day to day selling of holidays and travel product
- The Last date for registration as a buyer will be 1st February 2020
- Once registered the buyers will have a call off time till 1st February 2020 in case they are not able to attend the mart. Under this condition the registration fees will be retained.
- All cancellations must be intimated to BTM by email to email@example.com which further has to be acknowledged by BTM for it to stand valid.
- Reimbursement of Air Ticket amount will be subject to completion of 30 schedule B2B meetings.
Maximum Reimbursement Amounts
# East India : INR 3,000.00 net (To & Fro Air Fare / Train Fare)
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
# North India : INR 4,000.00 net (To & Fro Air Fare / Train Fare)
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
# West India : INR 5,000.00 net (To & Fro Air Fare / Train Fare)
# Central India : INR 5,000.00 net (To & Fro Air Fare / Train Fare)
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
# South India : INR 6,000.00 net (To & Fro Air Fare / Train Fare)
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Exclusion of Liability - BTM takes no responsibility:
- For Buyers traveling to BTM who miss their arranged BTM flights, buses or trains
- For the insolvency or failure of any travel company or hotel or ground handling company or other supplier
- For travel cancellation or other delay
- If the Buyer is refused permission to board the aircraft or other mode of transport or is refused entry to any country.
- For any delay or loss of baggage or excess baggage charges (any subsequent dispute shall be directly between the Buyer and the airline).
- For hotel expenses (except the cost of the hotel room and room taxes only) which must be settled with the hotel prior to departure.
- For travel and accommodation provided by the host destination for a Pre-Show Tour and / or Post-Show Tour. Any replacement transportation and other costs incurred in relation to the above will be at the expense of the Buyer or airline, where appropriate.
- Individual visa requirements, travel permits, other licenses and inoculations will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer including any necessary costs incurred.
- BTM and its organizers EHTTOA shall not be liable for loss, damage or delay resulting from acts of god beyond the control of the organizers. BTM reserves the right to reschedule the Exhibition at another date and / or at an alternative site. The same will be charged to the deposit / credit card from which the deposit has been paid.
- BTM reserves the right to cancel registration of any buyer at any point of time without assigning any reason.
- No action arising out of or in connection with the buyer’s attendance at the exhibition may be brought by either party more than one year after such cause of action accrues.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Siliguri sub-divisional magistrate.
If you are accepted as a Buyer by the BTM and have indicated your interest for a FAM Tour, and should you be approved for the same, the following terms and conditions will apply
- Acceptance for a post show tour is at the sole discretion of the BTM. All such decisions are final.
- Accommodation during Tours will be provided on double occupancy. ·
- Applicants must be over the age of 21 years.
- Successful applicants will only be accepted as Buyers if they have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and have ticked the relevant boxes on the online application form.
- All sections of the application form must be completed. Failure to do so will result in the application not being processed
- Persons accompanying the Buyer are not included in any offers regarding the Buyer Program.
- The BTM reserves the right to remove a Buyer from the Buyer Program and to withdraw the accommodation and Pre-Scheduled Appointments at its complete discretion without liability if it is in the best interests of the Exhibition and the Exhibitors or their attendance is likely to damage the goodwill or reputation of the Exhibition.
- Any disputes arising under these terms will be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law there under, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Siliguri Courts under IPC (Indian Penal Code)
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are consenting under all relevant data protection legislation to BTM communicating with you by telephone, SMS, fax, email and by post and using your personal Information for internal processing and for disclosure to third parties such as travel operators, hotels and Exhibitors in connection with your attendance at the Exhibition. In addition, we may use your details to invite you to other events organized by us.
Buyers will need to submit the following:
- Appointment sheets – Signed by exhibitors at the BTM will be returned on the last day of the exhibition.
- Event Feedback Forms – Completed by the buyer, will be returned on the last day of the exhibition.
- Fam Tour Feedback Forms – duly filled by the Buyers.
- Submit copies of their business cards as and when needed.